Looking for the perfect autumnal centrepiece?
Forget a carved pumpkin and book on to our creative workshop for flower arranging with a difference.
Join expert floral designer Kate Langdale as she shows you step-by-step how to create a striking new autumnal creation.
Using pumpkins and a spectrum of seasonal hand-picked flowers from the gardens, recreate the fiery reds and golden hues of Wakehurst’s landscape for your own home.
Enjoy cosying up with a coffee whilst you work on your creations in the beautiful setting of Kew’s wild botanic garden in Sussex.
Whether you are hosting a Halloween party, or looking for a perfect centrepiece, bring a splash of autumn colour to your table, mantelpiece, or even your door with a masterpiece to be proud of.
- Tutorial by floral designer Kate Langdale
- All equipment and materials
- Refreshments- tea, coffee and cake
- Entry to the botanic gardens
- Car parking
- 11am- 1pm
- 2pm- 4pm.
- CSSC Member: £29.00
- Non CSSC Member: £49.00
- 1 discounted space per CSSC membership number.
- Adults only/18+
Did you know? CSSC Members can invite up to six friends and family, who wouldn’t usually qualify through their work, to join CSSC. What’s more, is you’ll get £10 cashback, for each friend that joins, as our way of saying thanks. Click here for more information.
How to Book
- Log into the CSSC website and select "book now" below.
- Select your tickets and enter the required information.
- Make payment online and booking confirmation wil be sent to you via email.
This event is a CSSC one event and is solo attendee friendly, every individual is part of our team. Please click here to find out more.
Also available at Wakehurst
Make a full day of it!
Wild food walk 30th October: 10am-1pm or 2pm-5pm
Click here for more information
01494 888 434