With the uncertainty of foreign travel in the current circumstances it was decided to visit a UK Christmas Market this year and so we are pleased to be able to offer the chance to visit the Christmas Market at Winchester. With the benefit of not being too far to travel, Winchester’s Christmas Market is listed in the top 10 recommended destinations within the UK.
With its unique location in the shadow of a celebrated English icon, Winchester Cathedral’s Christmas Market is widely regarded as one of Europe’s best. More than 100 chalets are home to hand-picked exhibitors offering exclusive gifts that visitors won’t find on the high street – from hand-crafted decorations and festive treats to craft beer and mulled wine. It’s also possible to skate around the city’s covered Christmas Ice Rink and marvel at the glittering Christmas tree in its centre; or visit the Ginchester Christmas Market, a celebration of the region’s diverse spirits including local gin, whisky, vodka and rum.
- Return deluxe coach travel
Coach pick up points
- Pick ups: Gosport, Fareham, Cosham (others if requested and practical)
Format of the day
- Arriving at Winchester about 10.00 hrs
- Starting at Gosport about 08.30 hrs
- Leaving Winchester about 16.00 hrs
- Arriving at Gosport about 18.00 hrs
- CSSC Member: £10.00
- Non Member: £14.50
How to Book
- Log into the CSSC website and select "book now" below.
- Select the correct quantity of tickets and enter the required information.
- Make payment online and receive a booking confirmation via email.
The closing date for applications is 27 November 2021 or when tickets sell out.