The CSSC Southern Region have a limited supply of tickets for the annual illuminated light trail at Blenheim Palace for Sunday 19th December 2021 at 7.15pm
What is Christmas at Blenheim Palace: Illuminated trail?
It’s the most wonderful time of the year when over a million lights, lasers and seasonal sounds fill the air with festive fun through the Palace’s picture-perfect gardens. Look forward to some together time with family and friends as you discover glittering tunnels of light, dancing lakeside reflections and trees drenched in jewel-like colour. For a moment of reflection pause at mesmerising flickering flames in the fire garden, gaze up at the larger-than-life illuminations and don’t forget to catch a glimpse of Father Christmas along the way.
How to Book
- Tickets will be available to purchase from Monday 21 June 2020
- Please log in to the CSSC website and click 'book now' below
- Select your ticket/s and complete the online form
- Pay for your tickets online
Closing date for applications is Sunday 31st October 2021
- CSSC Member: £12.00
- Non CSSC Member adult: £20.25
- CSSC Members child 3-16yrs: £12.00
- Non CSSC Members child 3-16yrs: £16.00
- Child under 3 Years:Free
- Carers ticket: Free
- Carer and under 3 tickets are free but still must be booked.
On-site car parking: £7.00
Parking tickets are on offer at a subsidised price but must be booked at time of reserving tickets (full price is £10)
Tickets will be emailed to the lead attendee using details provided upon booking approximately a week prior to the event.
Find out more
For further information please contact Paul Howells by email