Join the infamous Canterbury Ghost Hunter on a 90 minute tour of Canterbury's dark side with an entertaining blend of history, humour and haunting.
Follow the award winning Ghost Hunter, author and local historian, John Hippisley, as he leads you through the streets of Canterbury on a unique tour that is spooky, historical and delightfully humorous.
- What horrifying tragedy befell a mother & her children in a local tearoom?
- Why you shouldn't fool with a Ouija board?
- What do the Canterbury Cathedral guards often encounter on their nightly checks?
- Discover the answers to these curious questions and much more as your ghostly guide takes you on a haunting tour of historic Canterbury
Discover the answers to these curious questions and much more as your ghostly guide takes you on a haunting tour of historic Canterbury that promises to be one of the most unique experiences you will ever enjoy.
Travel NOT included.
Date, time and location:
- Thursday 30th September 2021
- Tour starts at 8.00pm
- Meet outside Alberrys Wine Bar, Canterbury, St Margarets Street, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2TY.
- Members: £5.00
- Non Members: £10.00
More information is available via the website.
This is a walking tour around the City of Canterbury, so please wear suitable footwear.
For any event queries, please contact organiser Sam Guilding.