How well do you know London?
English Heritage invites you to a special virtual event to explore the hidden histories of the Roman London Wall!
- This event will be hosted by James Parkes, Site manager at the Jewel Tower and Nick Collinson, Interpretation Assistant.
- They will be speaking about the Roman London Wall and its fascinating history, specifically how London Wall looked during Roman London, the Victorian era, its re-emergence during WW2 and how it is used today,
- Followed by a Q&A.
- This event is free for all CSSC members
- One ticket per household
How to Book
- Please log in to the CSSC website and click 'book now' below
- Select your ticket/s and complete the online form
- Pay for your tickets online
Closing date for applications is 21 January 2021.
Find out more
For further information please contact the organiser, Lauren Jones by email.