- Tea, coffee and bacon roll on arrival
- Professional coaches
- Clays, cartridge, gunhire & PPE
- Buffet food and drinks
Format of the day
- 10.00am Arrival.
- 10.00am - 10.30am Welcome tea and coffee and bacon roll.
- 10.30am Safety talk, briefing for the day, introduction, ground layout , health and safety , club rules and introduction to your personal coach who will accompany each group ( max of 5 ) around the shoot and instruct you all in the method of hitting a clay pigeon target .
- 10.45am Out to range to shoot 50 targets each set over 6 to 7 different stands.
- 12.30pm - 1.00pm Return to clubhouse (this will vary according to each groups personal assessment from the instruction).
- 1.00pm - 1.30pm Buffett and drinks, plus an odd beer or two!
- 1.30pm Reading out of the scores and presentation of a trophy for the winner ! and a wooden spoon for the clay preservation award.
- 1.45pm Departure, goodbye and we hope you have all enjoyed your clay shooting experience and look forward to seeing you again.
£15.00 deposit option available. Balance due by the closing date.
- £30.00 per CSSC Membership number
- £55.00 per Non CSSC Member
- £13.00 per spectator
Spectators are welcome and will be expected to listen to the safety briefing at the start of the shoot. Spectator charge covers drinks and food as above.
Normally charged at £63.00pp
How to Book
- Please log in to the CSSC website and click 'book now' below
- Select your ticket/s and complete the online form
- Pay for your tickets online
Closing date for entries
Tuesday 14 September 2020 at midnight