The October 2020 Hill Walking CSSC trip is located in Portinscale, Keswick.
- Various levels of walking
- Navigation training
What is included
- Qualified walk leaders familiar with the local area
- Cream tea upon arrival from 15:00
- Sumptious 3 course evening meals
- Full english or continental breakfast
- Packed lunch for walks Saturday and Sunday
- Single, Twin and double occupancy bedrooms
A non-refundable deposit of £100.00 is required to hold your place on the trip.
- CSSC members: £260.00
- Single room supplement: £50.00
To reserve a single room please pay for the supplement upfront. Limited single rooms available so we cannot guarantee your prefered room type if not paid for.
How to Book
- Please log in to the CSSC website and click 'book now' below
- Select your ticket/s and complete the online form
- Pay for your tickets online
Closing date for deposit payment is Friday 31 July.
Balance payment due by Monday 31 August
More about the hotel
Please click here to visit the HF Holidays Berwent Bank hotel.
Please be aware that current Covid restrictions and guidelines will be in place at this event. Further information to follow closer to the event date.
Medical form must be completed and handed to the walk leader before partaking in a guided walk. This will be forwarded with final event details a month prior to the event.
Please click here for more information about CSSC hill walking events.