Why not try your hand at an Escape Room? These are great puzzle-solving fun for the whole family.
What do you receive?
Each ticket purchased is for a £25 voucher to be redeemed through the Trapped Escape Room website and can be used for either of the two rooms on offer.
The voucher entitles the holder to £25 off the total cost of the room booking.
Members can purchase one £25.00 voucher for £12.50.
More about Trapped Escape Rooms
Games require 2-6 players.
Prices of the room booking can vary between £60-£120 depending on the day of the week and time.
The minimum age is 8 years old. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
How to book your voucher
- Please log in to the CSSC website and click 'book now' below
- Select your voucher and complete the online form
- Pay for your voucher online
- Your voucher code will be emailed to you within 3 days of payment
- Only one ticket to be purchased per member.
- Please check the Trapped Escape Room website for FAQs and to understand the total cost of the booking before the discount is applied.
- Vouchers must be redeemed soon after purchase, but can be used to book an event up to 6 months in advance.
- Please allow 3 days for your voucher to arrive after purchase.
- Multiple vouchers can be used against a single booking, so if you have more than one CSSC member attending, each member can purchase a voucher.
These vouchers can be used at any time. The venue currently intends to reopen on 17th May 2021, however this is subject to change based on the Government’s roadmap. During stage 3 of the unlocking process from 17th May, the time slots may only be available to groups from the same household or bubble. Please ensure you check the venue’s restrictions before booking to avoid disappointment.
If you have any queries about the vouchers please contact James via email