Helping you perform at the highest level, our elite competitors' fund is designed to help you meet the costs needed to represent your nation. Whether it's travel, coaching or new equipment, we've got it covered!
Before you get started
- You must have been a continuous member for at least one year prior to the date of application
- There is no restriction on which sports or activities can be considered
- You must represent your own nation to qualify for support
- Confirmation of entry or proof of selection must be provided
- You should identify specific items for which assistance would be beneficial for example an item of equipment, attendance at a particular competition or event, or completion of a course or qualification related to your chosen activity
- If successful, you must only use any approved grants for the purpose stated and we may request verification that any payment has been used correctly
- To ensure more members benefit from this scheme, if you were a successful recipient of funding in 2020, you will not be entitled to make a claim in 2021. However, you will be able to make a claim in 2022.
- Claims can only be made for upcoming events, no retrospective claims can be made
- All claims will be reviewed on an individual basis
- Members that claim from the elite competitors' fund cannot make a claim from CSSC’s Sponsorship Scheme
Successful applicants will be invited to participate in the publicity of the scheme and their sporting or activity achievements via such media as the CSSC website and Leisure Scene magazine.
Whilst such publicity is not compulsory, it is hoped that members will co-operate with reasonable requests to profile their activities to the wider membership.
How to apply
All applications will be processed via email. If you have a specific date by which you need a decision, please make this clear on your application. To apply, please download an application form (link at top of page).