Are you passionate about sports, health and wellbeing? Do you thrive in progressive environment with a great team around you to support you? If so, CSSC Sports & Leisure is a great place to work!
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Specialist with:
- Good working knowledge of retail business acumen and eCommerce best practices
- Commercial mind-set
- Drive and determination to deliver results
The eCommerce Specialist is responsible for:
- Overseeing all eCommerce activities to drive awareness
- New member acquistion
- Member engagement
- Sales for the CSSC eCommerce site
You will provide effective leadership to the eCommerce team and will ensure an excellent service to our members.
You will have at least two years experience in a similar role and will be looking to make the next step in your career as a eCommerce Specialist.
In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm you will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- 3.5% bonus
- Access to a final salary pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 24.5 days per annum
- Location: Head Office, High Wycombe
- Flexible approach to family and work life balance
- All of the benefits of being a CSSC member (including free membership of English Heritage and a Tastecard not to mention all the activities we have on offer)
If you meet the requirements for this role, please send a CV and covering letter by email.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a series of employment checks including a CRB and credit check. If you haven’t received a response by the interview week, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Find out more about the key accountabilities for this role.
Provide effective leadership to the eCommerce Team
- Plan and prioritise the work activities, review and continuous improve proesses, manage complex issues and escalated enquiries to ensure excellent service to members
- eCommerce development - review the eCommerce profit and loss accounts and provide recommendations for the eCommerce business including effectively manage the eCommerce budget
- Using management information to provide meaningful insight to the Executive Team and Board as well as to shape and inform the activities and priorities of eCommerce team
- To be responsible for enhancing and optimising the members shopping experience and to provide recommendatons for improvement
- To create an eCommerce strategy in line with the overall CSSC strategic plan
- To support the development of a best practice approach to online trading both through working methods and engagement with cross functional stakeholders
Product and relationship management
- To be responsible for developing and digitising the eCommerce products
- To maintain relationships with all eCommerce partners and negotiate the best possible offers
We look for the following values in our people:
- Passionate – about physical and mental wellbeing and supporting active lifestyles. Seeking out partners and experts who share our beliefs
- Progressive – embraces change and look for opportunities to support themselves and the service to members. Valuing feedback and inviting new ideas
- Supportive – respect and trust for each other, welcoming and inclusive. Sharing expertise and knowledge
- Social – connects people with common goals and interests. Sharing stories, making friends and having fun
CSSC Sports & Leisure is a not-for-profit membership organisation with over 160,000 members and an annual turnover of £7m. We are part funded by the Cabinet Office and our vision is to inspire our members to explore new ways to be active and healthy.
Membership to CSSC is open to the public sector and we provide a diverse range of activities (both physical and social) connecting people and promoting wellness and fun which includes:
- Huge variety of taster days
- Over 60 sports for all ages and abilities
- Fantastic savings in our online shop or in store with over 2,000 discount, cashback and vouchers with our partners
Our activities are delivered by around 70 members of staff (based in head office and remotely) and more than 2000 volunteer organisers.
We are currently in the midst of an ambitious digital change programme that will reinvigorate the organisation, bring us up to date in terms of technology, our product, the way we talk about ourselves and the way we attract new members. Everyone in the organisation is excited about this transformation and our growth potential.