Digital Marketing Analyst
Are you passionate about sports, health and wellbeing? Do you thrive in a progressive environment with a great team around you to support you? If so, CSSC Sports & Leisure is a great place to work!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst.
To develop and manage PPC, AdWords and SEO campaigns. Using Google Analytics to monitor, report on these results, and suggesting improvements where necessary. To support and assist in the maintenance and development of CSSC’s digital platforms, which include the website, microsites and e-communication management.
- CMS management and development of microsites
- Content management, ensuring a consistent tone of voice that follows house style guidelines; and adheres to CSSC’s corporate identity and branding
- Testing and ongoing maintenance of the CSSC website
- Attend to log-in queries
- Audit and implement an SEO strategy in line with best practice which includes focus keywords resulting in an increased ranking in searches
- Developing and managing PPC and AdWords campaigns, landing pages and capture forms to stimulate lead generation
- Advanced use of google analytics to monitor, analyse, report on and suggest any improvements
- Ensure evaluation and tracking is in place to monitor campaigns
- Knowledge of CRM systems with web search integration
- Keyword research including competitor research
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge to ensure that the organisation remains well positioned amongst competitors and monitor web analytics in accordance with internal goals
- Liaise and build relationships with creative teams and key stakeholders
You will have at least one year of experience as a Digital Marketing Assistant.
In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm you will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- 3.5% bonus
- Access to a final salary pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 24.5 days per annum
- Location: Head Office, High Wycombe
- Flexible approach to family and work life balance
- All of the benefits of being a CSSC member (including free membership of English Heritage and a tastecard not to mention all the activities we have on offer)
If you meet the requirements for this role, please send a CV and covering letter by email.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a series of employment checks including a CRB and credit check. If you haven’t received a response by the interview week, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
Skills experience and qualifications
Find out more about the required skills
- At least 1-year experience as a Digital Marketing Assistant.
- Knowledge of PPC, AdWords and SEO
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of natural search planning and implementation
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Ability to prioritise and work through tasks methodically
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of MS Office and CRM’s (Microsoft Dynamics)
- Experience of consistently achieving individual targets or deadlines.
- Good written communication skills
- A willingness to keep aware and up to date with developments in technology.
- A keen interest in sports and leisure activities.
We look for the following values in our people:
- Passionate – about physical and mental wellbeing and supporting active lifestyles. Seeking out partners and experts who share our beliefs
- Progressive – embraces change and look for opportunities to support themselves and the service to members. Valuing feedback and inviting new ideas
- Supportive – respect and trust for each other, welcoming and inclusive. Sharing expertise and knowledge
- Social – connects people with common goals and interests. Sharing stories, making friends and having fun
CSSC Sports & Leisure is a not-for-profit membership organisation with over 160,000 members and an annual turnover of £7m. We are part funded by the Cabinet Office and our vision is to inspire our members to explore new ways to be active and healthy.
Membership to CSSC is open to the public sector and we provide a diverse range of activities (both physical and social) connecting people and promoting wellness and fun which includes:
- Huge variety of taster days
- Over 60 sports for all ages and abilities
- Fantastic savings in our online shop or in store with over 2,000 discount, cashback and vouchers with our partners
Our activities are delivered by around 70 members of staff (based in head office and remotely) and more than 2000 volunteer organisers.
We are currently in the midst of an ambitious digital change programme that will reinvigorate the organisation, bring us up to date in terms of technology, our product, the way we talk about ourselves and the way we attract new members. Everyone in the organisation is excited about this transformation and our growth potential.