Delivery Support Co-ordinator
An exciting new role to work within the programme delivery team, the Delivery Support Co-ordinator will assist the Delivery Executive and support a vast range of projects across the business.
This role involves creating project plans, scheduling, and organising stakeholder meetings and ensuring that all project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
This role will require excellent communication and organisational skills and will involve liaising at all levels internally as well as working externally with our IT supplier.
In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm you will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Access to a final salary pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 24.5 days per annum
- Location: Head Office, High Wycombe
- Flexible approach to family and work-life balance
- All of the benefits of being a CSSC member (including free membership of English Heritage and a tastecard not to mention all the activities we have on offer)
Find out more about the key responsibilities required for this post.
Managing Supplier Relationships
- Organise, attend, and participate in supplier meetings.
- Ensure regular reporting is captured and reviewed from all of our digital suppliers.
- Managing the day-to-day administration of the IT requests inbox.
- Respond to any internal IT queries and provide resolutions.
- Owning any IT processes, for example, starters, leavers and change requests.
- Keeping all IT registers up to date.
- To assist in the production and lead on the maintenance of project documents and business cases, project plans, risk registers, issues logs, lessons learnt reports and other project related documents.
- Ensuring projects adhere to the project lifecycle framework and to follow up on outstanding project actions in a timely fashion.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions or escalate where applicable.
- Producing and maintaining programme/project plans, project schedules and budgets.
- Providing ad-hoc support to projects and teams as required.
Project Management Tool (Smartsheet)
- To assist on updating and maintaining all Smartsheets.
- Provide administration and Smartsheet guidance to all.
- To support the development of systems, processes, and templates, including process mapping.
- Passion for technology.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to chair meetings.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a cross-functional environment.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Problem solver, personable and positive attitude.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- At least 1 years’ experience in a project support management role.
- An understanding and interest in technology.
- An understanding of project management and delivery methodologies.
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritisation.
- Experience in organising meetings.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Previous experience working with Smartsheets or similar Project Management tool (Desirable).
To apply for this role please send us a CV and covering letter here.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to undertake a series of employment checks including a CRB and credit check. If you haven’t received a response by the interview week, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
CSSC Sports & Leisure is a not-for-profit membership organisation with over 160,000 members, and an annual turnover of £7m. We are part funded by the Cabinet Office and our vision is to inspire our members to explore new ways to be active and healthy.
Membership to CSSC is open to the public sector and we provide a diverse range of activities (both physical and social), connecting people and promoting wellness and fun which includes:
- A huge variety of taster days
- Over 60 sports for all ages and abilities
- Fantastic savings in our online shop, or in store with over 2,000 discounts, cashback offers and vouchers with our partners