An exciting role to work within the programme delivery team, the Delivery Executive will manage and deliver a vast range of projects (for example, eCommerce, CRM and Content Management Systems) and they will ensure that all projects are going through the lifecycle.
This role involves creating, monitoring, and delivering project plans, scheduling, organising and participating in stakeholder meetings and ensuring that all project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm you will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Access to a final salary pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 24.5 days per annum
- Location: Head Office, High Wycombe
- Flexible approach to family and work-life balance
- All of the benefits of being a CSSC member (including free membership of English Heritage and a tastecard not to mention all the activities we have on offer)
Find out more about the key responsibilities required for this post.
- Manage projects as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions or escalate where applicable.
- Producing, maintaining, and monitoring programme/project plans, project schedules and budgets.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Providing ad-hoc support to projects and teams as required.
Managing Supplier Relationships
- Lead, organise, attend, and participate in supplier meetings.
- Ensuring suppliers projects are delivered.
- Manage the day-to-day Supplier Relationship and provide support to colleagues as required.
Internal Stakeholder Management
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and actions to all project team members.
- Passion for technology.
- Stakeholder management, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and able to chair meetings.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a cross-functional environment.
- Organised with good attention to detail.
- Problem solver, personable and positive attitude.
- Good team player, self-motivated and able to work on own initiative.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- At least 2 years’ experience in a project management role.
- Experience in delivering CRM, eCommerce, or Content Management system projects.
- An understanding of project management and delivery methodologies.
- Experience in delivering projects through the lifecycle.
- Ability to cope in a complex and fast-changing environment, and to respond calmly and rationally to changing aspirations in a deadline-driven situation.
- Experience of successfully engaging management and groups of stakeholders.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to balance conflicting and changing demands through prioritisation.
- Experience in facilitating meetings.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- An understanding and interest in technology (Desirable).
- Experience of managing business change (Desirable).
- Previous experience working with Smartsheets or similar Project Management tool (Desirable).
To apply for this role please send us a CV and covering letter here.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to undertake a series of employment checks including a CRB and credit check. If you haven’t received a response by the interview week, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
CSSC Sports & Leisure is a not-for-profit membership organisation with over 160,000 members, and an annual turnover of £7m. We are part funded by the Cabinet Office and our vision is to inspire our members to explore new ways to be active and healthy.
Membership to CSSC is open to the public sector and we provide a diverse range of activities (both physical and social), connecting people and promoting wellness and fun which includes:
- A huge variety of taster days
- Over 60 sports for all ages and abilities
- Fantastic savings in our online shop, or in store with over 2,000 discounts, cashback offers and vouchers with our partners