CSSC Games 2022
On 15-16 September we are, once again, hosting the world-famous CSSC Games at Loughborough University.
Closing date for applictions: EXTENDED to the 15th August
Choose from over 20 awesome sports, games and activities in this year’s festival of fun.
The Sports & Activities
Play for the day and get your entry fee, lunch, facilities and parking, all included for only £20.
Stay for the whole festival of sport for two days of games, dinner, accommodation, breakfast and entertainment, from just £95. Or, how about our three-day pass for the full package?
Find your sport and sign up for an individual or team sport at this years' CSSC Games.
How to Apply and 2022 Pricing
How to book
Please click here to book online.
Individuals can book and pay for their own space and for their team if applicable.
- Select the package and competition/s you or those you are booking on behalf want to participate in.
- Click Buy Now and pay for the spaces
- Booking confirmation will be sent to you via email
- Link to an online form requesting further information about who is attending the games and their requirements will be provided within the confirmation email.
The online form link can be distributed to those you have booked on behalf of to complete themselves or you can complete the details on their behalf.
Booking for large groups/ teams?
We are happy to accept bulk bookings offline. Please contact the CSSC Games team to discuss your requirements.
Pricing below is per person.
Day Visitor only
Includes competition entry fee, lunch, parking, and facilities
- £20.00 - 1 day of competition
- £30.00 - 2 days of competition
An additional charge applies to the following sports:
- Golf - £30.00
- Karting - £40.00
Includes the above plus single ensuite bedroom, three-course buffet dinner, buffet breakfast, and evening entertainment.
- £85.00 - 1 night, 1 day of competition
- £95.00 - 1 night, 2 days of competition
- £110.00 - 2 nights 1 day of competition
- £120.00 - 2 nights 2 days of competition
- £145.00 - 3 nights 1 day of competition
- £155.00 - 3 nights 2 days of competition
Please contact the CSSC Games team via email email@example.com or by phone 01494 888439/434
Remember you can bring your friends and family to the CSSC Games. Members can nominate up to six adult family members or friends to join. Linked Members will pay the membership fee (appropriate to their circumstances by direct debit) and have the same membership rights. Click here for more information.
Volunteer at the CSSC Games
*Volunteer applications are now closed*
The Games couldn’t happen without you and it won’t be the same without our Volunteers. Join in the fun and volunteer to be a CSSC Games maker.
Whether your skills lie in marshalling, transportation, administration or concierge, your competitors need you.
Applications will be accepted from February. Opportunities that will be available are as follows:
Remember you can bring your friends and family to the CSSC Games. Members can nominate up to three adult family members or friends to join. Linked Members will pay the membership fee (appropriate to their circumstances by direct debit) and have the same membership rights. Click here for more information.
Games Travel Policy
If the above is not available to you then funding is available via our Games Travel Policy. The Games travel policy is available to ensure that members are treated consistently and fairly with regards to funding.
Costs for use of a private car are assessed on the basis of mileage and will be as follows:
- Driver - 50% of mileage costs at 25p per mile up to £54.00, one times the current full annual CSSC subscription
- Passengers – 5p per mile up to a maximum of £15 per passenger
- 50% of costs up to £54.00, one times the current full annual CSSC subscription, providing a receipt is provided
- 50% of your toll charge can be claimed up to a maximum of £15 providing a receipt is provided
- Car’s and Minibuses may be hired following prior approval from the CSSC Games Team
- Details of those traveling with you will be required to process the claim
- The member arranging the hire will receive 50% of the hire cost and mileage at 25p per mile
The amount that members attending the CSSC Games can claim for accommodation is as follows:
- One nights stay: £20.00
- Two nights stay: £30.00
- Three nights stay: £35.00
Competitors must stay in Loughborough University accommodation booked via CSSC in order to be able to make a claim.
How to claim
An online form to complete will go live following the event. Copies of any receipts will be required.
Games Travel Policy T&Cs
- All claimants (and their passengers if relevant) must be current paid-up members of CSSC
- Applicants must make every effort to ensure that their travel and accommodation arrangements are cost-effective and necessary, in the same way, that they would for business travel. Claims for accommodation will be carefully scrutinised and rejected if there was not a good reason for it.
- All completed claim forms should be submitted no later than three months after the event.
- Full details of mileage and other costs of your travel and accommodation should be entered on the form. The receiving authority will assess what is due.
- Claims should only be made if not funded from any other body or organisation (including DA’s)Claimants are required to supply details of their bank account (Account Name, Account Number and Sort Code) to facilitate payment by bank transfer.
Travel by car
- Every effort should be made to car share to the event venue and passenger(s) details must be shown on the claim form.
- Passengers are not eligible to claim for travel costs in their own right, except for travel to and from the pick-up point.
- The mileage rate as of January 2020 is 25p/mile.
Travel by public transport
- All claims for travel by public transport must be accompanied by relevant tickets or receipts. Where it is likely that the tickets will be surrendered for inspection or on arrival, a suitable receipt should be obtained at the time of purchase.
- Every effort should be made to secure the cheapest ticket available for the journey e.g. Saver, Super Saver, Apex or other discounted tickets.
- Under no circumstances will the cost of first-class travel be reimbursed.
- Taxi fares are only allowed if there is no other form of transport available and must be approved beforehand by the CSSC Games Team.
Find out what sports will be taking place across the CSSC Games 2022.
For more information about the format of each sporting event, please follow the link below.
- Basketball - Mixed - Day changed to Friday
- Chess- Day changed to Friday
- Football - Men’s Open- Day changed to Friday
- Football - Walking Mixed - Cancelled
- Indoor Games - Dominos, Quiz, Scrabble
- Karting (£40.00 Supplement - Offsite at Daytona Tamworth)
- Netball - Ladies - Day changed to Friday
- Ten Pin Bowling (Offsite at Tenpin Nottingham)
- Touch Rugby
- Volleyball - Beach Team