Candidates' Election Statements available
CSSC Board Elections 2020
Over the coming weeks and months you will be able to view all the information relevant to the 2020 CSSC Board Elections.
Voting is now open for the CSSC Board elections.
On 14 April 2020, ballot packs were sent by email to those eligible to vote in the Board elections.
Details of those eligible to vote are contained within CSSC’s Rules, as follows:
15.2 The members of the Society eligible to vote in the ballot are -
- current members of the Board;
- one representative of each affiliated organisation, appointed in accordance with the following paragraph;
- one representative of each regional board;
- national organisers.
15.3 For the purpose of the ballot, the representative referred to above shall be the secretary for the time being of each affiliated organisation, or, as the case may be, regional board.
This year there are three vacancies on the Board. We have received eleven valid nominations.
For details of who is standing in this year's elections, please review the Candidates' Election Statements here.
- Nominations open: 3 January 2020
- Nominations close: 5 March 2020 (11pm)
- Candidates' details posted on web: 12 March 2020
- Voting opens: 15 April 2020
- Voting closes: 5 June 2020 (5pm)
- Results announced: 22 June 2020 at the end of the AGM