Candidates' Election Statements available
CSSC Board Elections 2020
Over the coming weeks and months you will be able to view all the information relevant to the 2020 CSSC Board Elections.
Nomination period closed
Nominations to stand for election to the CSSC Board closed at 23:00 on 5 March 2020.
For details of who is standing in this years' elections, please review the Candidates' Election Statements here.
Voting packs will be issued to those eligible to vote in the Board elections on 15 April 2020.
- Nominations open: 3 January 2020
- Nominations close: 5 March 2020 (11pm)
- Candidates' details posted on web: 12 March 2020
- Voting opens: 15 April 2020
- Voting closes: 5 June 2020 (5pm)
- Results announced: 22 June 2020 at the end of the AGM