We are looking for a Junior Designer to join our growing marketing team during this exciting stage in our growth. As a Junior Designer, you will be responsible for delivering creative solutions from initial brief through to final artwork. You will be expected to contribute with ideas and conceptual thinking/designs to solve various marketing requirements for both digital and print. Typical Projects will include the creation of marketing materials, social media assets etc.
Our ideal candidate will be well organised and enjoy the challenges of working in a fast-paced consumer focused environment. A well-established understanding and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite is a must, with a particular focus on Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm you will receive:
- Competitive salary package
- Access to a final salary pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement of 24.5 days per annum
- Location: Head Office, High Wycombe
- Flexible approach to family and work-life balance
- All of the benefits of being a CSSC member (including free membership of English Heritage and a tastecard not to mention all the activities we have on offer)
- Proven design experience (be it previous industry experience or a solid portfolio)
- Proficient in the use of the Adobe Suite/Creative Cloud, Particularly:
- Experience with developing assets for print and digital.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work as part of a team and independently when the need arises.
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- An eye for detail and aesthetics.
- Able to see projects through from concept to completion.
- Good written and vocal communication.
- An understanding printing processes.
- Comfortable using a Windows-based machine.
- Degree (or equivalent) in a design focused subject. (bonus, but maybe not required)
To apply for this role please send us a CV and covering letter here.
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to undertake a series of employment checks including a CRB and credit check. If you haven’t received a response by the interview week, unfortunately your application has not been successful.
CSSC Sports & Leisure is a not-for-profit membership organisation with over 160,000 members, and an annual turnover of £7m. We are part funded by the Cabinet Office and our vision is to inspire our members to explore new ways to be active and healthy.
Membership to CSSC is open to the public sector and we provide a diverse range of activities (both physical and social), connecting people and promoting wellness and fun which includes:
- A huge variety of taster days
- Over 60 sports for all ages and abilities
- Fantastic savings in our online shop, or in store with over 2,000 discounts, cashback offers and vouchers with our partners