Become the latest member of the team
We're looking for people who are as passionate about sports, health and wellbeing as we are. People who thrive in a progressive, supportive team environment.
We're a community organisation, connecting people with common goals and interests. If you like working in a vibrant, friendly and innovative atmosphere, then come join the CSSC Sports and Leisure family!
Benefits of working with us
In exchange for your commitment and enthusiasm you will receive a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits, including:
- A generous annual leave entitlement of 24.5 days each year increasing to 27.5 days after 12 months
- Group Personal Pension Scheme, including an employer contribution of 5% and access to a final salary pension scheme after a qualifying period
- Performance-related bonus system
- A flexible approach to family and work-life balance with enhanced maternity pay
- A wide range of training and professional development opportunities
- All the benefits of being a CSSC member (including free membership of English Heritage and a tastecard not to mention all the activities we have on offer)
Membership Development Coordinator
We are looking for someone to provide support to our Regional Recruitment Team by delivering qualified leads and appointments.
Senior Marketing Executive
Deliver the Marketing Strategy to grow CSSC's membership and build brand awareness. Work closely with the Sales team to deliver nationwide recruitment campaigns both on a strategic and tactical level.
Civil Service Coordinator
Act as the main point of contact between key Civil Service departments and CSSC, recognising their sport, physical activity and wellbeing needs.
These are exciting times for CSSC Sports and Leisure. Our vision is to inspire our members to explore new ways to be active and healthy.
As a not-for-profit membership organisation with over 160,000 members, we are currently in the midst of an ambitious digital change programme that will reinvigorate the organisation, bring us up to date in terms of technology, our product, the way we talk about ourselves and the way we attract new members. Everyone in the organisation is enthusiastic about this transformation.
We are part-funded by the Cabinet Office and membership to CSSC is open to the public sector with each member being able to link up to six friends or family members to their membership.
We provide a diverse range of activities (both physical and social) connecting people and promoting wellness and fun which includes a huge variety of taster days, over 40 sports for all ages and abilities, fantastic savings with over 2,000 cashback and discount offers with our partners.
Our activities are delivered by around 70 members of staff (based in head office and remotely) and more than 1,500 volunteer organisers.