Explore Woburn Safari Park, a wildlife park with over 1000 animals in a Road Safari and Foot Safari.
Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
Meet mammals, insects, birds, reptiles and much more!
- Woburn Safari Park is only accessible by car and transport will not be provided. You can enjoy free parking in the Foot Safari area
- The Park is a non smoking area and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the Safari Park. No motorbikes, bicycles or barbeques are allowed in the park
- No pets or dogs, including guide dogs, are permitted into the Safari Park
- Visitors enter at their own risks. The company accepts no liability for damage to vehicles unless negligent practices are proven. A bypass is provided if you wish to avoid the monkey drive-through section of Woburn Safari Park. For visitor safety, soft top convertible cars are not allowed in the Carnivore or African Forest (monkey) sections
- Vouchers cannot be refunded for the reason of adverse weather conditions or failure to redeem your ticket within the validity period noted on the voucher.
Great day out with lots to do. We love it here. Not only a safari but there are walking areas, play areas for the children, a boating lake and train. Good food too. We’ve seen people have their wedding receptions here. You can book close encounters with a choice of animals - you pay extra for this. I chose the rhinos (my grandson’s choice). You get to know more about your chosen animal with a great opportunity to take close up photos. Great value for money and worth a visit.