Children aged 3 and under go free!
Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
During the four week lockdown the Wildfowl and Wetland Trust are keeping their nature reserve open so you can enjoy a wintry walk in nature. However,they have had to close their wildlife watching hides, and they are unable to offer all of the things you would usually expereince on a visit.
About Wildfowl and Wetland Trust
- WWT saves critically endangered species from extinction, works with communities around the world who depend on wetlands and inspires people to take care of nature
- There are fantastic birdwatching opportunities, trails and walks, seasonal events and lots of outdoor activities for kids
- Find your nearest centre and discover what’s on.
- As a member, you can help to save wetlands for wildlife and people whilst having a brilliant day out in nature by purchasing a ticket to any of WWT’s nine wetland centres
- All of the changes that WWT will be making to the on-site experience of visiting the centres have been laid out on the WWT website here.
Great family day out and at a bargain price too!
Excellent value for money. I visited the London last year and I will be definitely visiting it again this year. A great day if you are a nature lover.
This was a great offer my wife and I used to meet up with friends at Welney Wetland Trust, Cambridgeshire. The actual price was £7.28 and we paid CSSC £5.00 so not quite sure how CSSC are saying its 52% savings. nevertheless a discounted price. We are both members so bought our discounts separately. Its not quite clear if you can buy more than one, as the dropdown does offer more tickets when you order. That'd be nice. Well done CSSC - a great day out, including a free Hare walk where saw a number of Hare and WWT gave us a free loan of binoculars too.
Visited Slimbridge in December. Excellent value for money.