Terms and conditions
- Merlin will carry out spot checks on proof of employment/membership with guests on arrival.
- If the Offer is found to have been used fraudulently, legal action will be taken against the parties involved.
- The Offer is not available on arrival at the Attraction.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discounted entry.
- Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Merlin.
- All tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable & not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value or any fraudulent activity.
- Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the ticket unless otherwise specified. Please check the Attraction’s website for operating calendars to check opening times and dates.
- Merlin reserves the right to close any Attraction in part or in whole throughout the year without prior warning.
- All Bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of entry for the relevant Attraction, which are available from the attraction website.