Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
From 15 June CSSC members have been able to visit Wakehurst again for free, using their corporate membership. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew are limiting the number of visitors significantly to ensure the safety of visitors and staff.
All visitors are required to have booked a time slot in advance online at kew.org. If you don't have a pre-booked time slot you will be turned away.
Visitors need to show booking confirmation on arrival, either as a printout or on a mobile device. CSSC members also need to show their CSSC membership card.
Keeping you safe
The safety of you and the staff at Wakehurst is Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew's utmost priority, so, for those of you who can safely visit, you'll notice a number of changes which RBG, Kew have outlined below:
- They have introduced pre-booking and time slots to help manage entry flow, reduce queues and limit the number of visitors.
- Some buildings and spaces, including the Mansion, Tree Trunk Trek and Children's Heritage Garden are closed.
- A one-way system will operate in some areas of the gardens to ensure everyone can enjoy the spaces safely.
- The Seeds Café is closed. However, Stables Kitchen is open for takeaway.
- They are only accepting card payments.
- Toilets and handwashing facilities are open with additional safety measures in place.
- Some daytime events, exhibitions and festivals have also been postponed until further notice.
- Opening hours are 10am to 6pm daily.