How to book
Please read the following guidance from Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew carefully before booking your time slot to visit Wakehurst.
- Visit the Wakehurst website and click on ‘book your time slot’
- Click on ‘Book Tickets’ under ‘All other visitors’
- Select your chosen date and time
- Choose entry type ‘Corporate Member’ for yourself as a CSSC member. For one accompanying adult guest select ‘Corporate Member Guest’. For up to five accompanying children select ‘Child (0-15 Years).
- Proceed through to buy tickets and enter your payment details
- Bring your pre-booked e-ticket, either printed or on your phone or device, together with your CSSC membership card. There may be limited internet coverage at the entry point, so tap on your digicard before setting off and it will stay live on your phone for three days
Before booking your tickets or visiting Wakehurst please check their website directly to see what safety measures they have in place or if your trip will be affected by the latest Government guidelines or advice.