Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
About Health Rewards
Health Rewards is a leading broker of Vitality Health and Life Insurance. Vitality core cover doesn’t just protect you when things go wrong. Vitality makes it cheaper and easier for anyone to get active and rewards their positive choices.
Health Rewards offer professional wellbeing advice and support to CSSC members. They believe that fitness and health should be accessible to everyone, and with their Vitality partners, we strive to make it easier and cheaper for anyone to get active. So you can get lighter without your wallet losing weight too!
All existing and new Vitality Life and Health Plan members after 1 April 2020 will receive a number of benefits, many of which have been enhanced as a result of the COVID-19.
Enhancements launched during COVID- 19
All Vitality health insurance members will now be eligible to claim following an NHS hospital stay due to COVID-19 up to 31 December 2020:
- Days 1 to 8 – £250 per day.
- Day 9 onwards - £500 per day (a maximum of £5,000 overall)
Vitality have also introduced new Partners & Rewards to help members continue being rewarded when they’re staying at home, through the Vitality at Home platform.
Highlights for Health or Life clients with Vitality Plus include:
- Access to a Peloton Digital Membership if you register before the 30 September (Health client)
- Vitality Health check at Home
Alongside a number of COVID-19 tailored benefits, CSSC members who take out Vitality Health or Life insurance are eligible for a number of rewards by keeping active, including:
- Apple Watch Series 5
- Amazon Prime
- Cinema tickets for Cineworld or Vue
- Half price gym membership at Virgin Active or Nuffield Health (a joining fee applies)
- Full details of the rewards available can be viewed online
Vitality COVID-19 testing
Vitality Health members with eligible Personal Healthcare, Business Healthcare, Corporate Healthcare and Vitality at Work (Business and Enterprise) plans can access their COVID-19 Testing benefit.
The benefit provides members with the choice of where they would like to be tested, which is facilitated through DocTap, Vitality Health’s GP provider.
There are two types of tests available for Vitality Health members:
- Antibody testing: Tests your blood for whether you have had an immune response to the virus.
- Antigen testing: Tests bodily secretions for the presence of the virus.
There are additional costs involved in the testing of COVID-19 through Vitality Health plans.
For more information about this benefit please call 0800 881 5666 to find out more.