Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
All existing members and members starting a new Vitality Health Plan after 1 April will receive a number of benefits, many of which have been enhanced as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, including:
Benefits and enhancements launched during COVID- 19
A new COVID-19 cashback benefit, available for Vitality health insurance members who require a hospital stay due to COVID-19. All Vitality health insurance members will now be eligible to claim following an NHS hospital stay up to 30 June 2020:
- Days 1 to 8 – £250 per day.
- Day 9 onwards - £500 per day.
A person with a stay lasting 9 days or longer is more likely to need critical care for COVID-19, based on the latest evidence and research. This is subject to a maximum of £5,000 overall.
Health Rewards have already had members claim on this and it will NOT count as a claim on the policy.
Vitality have also introduced new Partners & Rewards to help members continue being rewarded when they’re staying at home. Highlights include:
- Peleton – Home workout - 120 days access to a Peloton Digital Membership. Earn 5 points for completing a 20-minute session. Register before 1 May.
- Jennis – 12 months access to the Jessica Ennis-Hill, home workout app. Earn 5 points for completing a 20-minute session. Register before the 30 June. Usually £101.99 annually.
- Rakuten TV – Because the cinemas are closed, members who were eligible for that benefit can earn a home movie rental each week for earning 12 points from 1 April. Two movies if you earn 40 points.
- Vitality Health check at Home – Your health check can be booked over the phone, instead of in person. (Date TBC)
- Garmin/Polar – You get a bigger upfront discount on fitness trackers – up to 50% until 30 April
These benefits are available to all existing members and for members starting a new Vitality plan after 1 of April. New members should make an inquiry by clicking 'get a quote' above.
- A discount on a Garmin or Polar device
- Half price gym membership at Virgin Active or Nuffield Health (a joining fee applies)
- £50 Waitrose voucher
- Up to 40% discount at Waitrose & Partners
About Health Rewards
Health Rewards is one of the UK’s leading brokers of Vitality Health and Life Insurance. Vitality core cover doesn’t just protect you when things go wrong. Vitality makes it cheaper and easier for anyone to get active and rewards their positive choices.
Health Reward's mission is to encourage as many people as possible to take those first steps in becoming fitter and healthier. They know it can be daunting, but would love to have you on board. That’s why team Health Rewards is here to help every step of the way.
''Our vision is to help shape a world where prevention is, in fact, better than the cure. So Health Rewards is very proud to support CSSC in promoting the good health and wellbeing of its members."
"We encourage you to take full advantage of our expertise and are here to offer professional wellbeing advice and support. We believe that fitness and health should be accessible to everyone, and with our Vitality partners, we strive to make it easier and cheaper for anyone to get active. So you can get lighter without your wallet losing weight too!"
The Health Rewards community aims to empower and inspire members to take control of their health and wellbeing and provide the encouragement you need to thrive at every stage of your fitness journey.
Exclusive help for CSSC members from health rewards
For advice regarding life insurance, health insurance, income protection, and mortgage advice the Health Rewards and affiliated FCA approved support team will endeavour to find a solution. You can contact Health Rewards on 0800 881 5666