Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
Tyne, Wear and Northumberland members are able to claim cashback on productions for any theatre show or music concert at any venue between 01/01/2020 – 31/03/2020.
What can I get?
- Each TWN member is eligible for 50% cashback (max £10.00) when spending a minimum of £10.00 on a production.
- Members can make one claim during this period to a maximum of £10
- There is no subsidy for friends/family and you cannot claim a cashback if you have claimed under a cashback scheme for the same event (for example the Book of Mormon) or made a Bottoms Up application for the event
- This can be for any theatre show or music concert in the UK, including pantomimes
- No claims will be accepted before 01/01/2020, any received will be deleted
- Payments will be made from 01/04/2020
How to claim
We have allocated 100 subsidies during the three month period. Please download an application form from the CSSC website or contact the organiser to check if places are available. If you need a form sent to you for any reason, please contact the mailbox.
Application closing date 31/03/2020 or when 100 requests have been received.