Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
The Travel 50Plus Insurance Scheme is available to all CSSC members aged between 50 and 74 years of age residing in the UK.
- Full worldwide cover
- No medical screening information is required
- No limit to the number of journeys
- A total of 183 days can be spent overseas during any period of insurance
- Any single trip can last for up to 65 days (45 days for Caribbean, USA or Canada)
- Winter sports cover up to 17 days
- Members can opt to include partners, spouses and children (until their 21st birthday)
- Pre-existing medical conditions are covered as long as members are fit to travel, do not have a chronic breathing condition and not terminally ill
Find out more
Visit Travel 50Plus to find out more. Alternatively, call the Travel Team on 01622 766960.
The scheme is open to all members providing you are between 50 and 74 years of age and reside in the UK.
CSSC Travel Insurance, Travel 50Plus continues to be appreciated and gain momentum within our membership. Those already accepted can continue to enjoy cover as there is no upper age limit provided renewal is offered, you continue to pay your premium and you continue to be a member of CSSC.
As a partner of Travel 50Plus insurance, we are able to supply cover on a 'fit to travel' basis, as the scheme has a straightforward eligibility criteria. If you meet the criteria, there is no requirement to declare existing medical conditions to obtain cover.
Travel 50Plus insurance is a CSSC Partner Scheme. The scheme has an anniversary date of 1 April and, no matter when purchased, all policies run to and renew on the anniversary date.