- Merlin will carry out spot checks on proof of employment/membership with guests on arrival.
- If the offer is found to have been used fraudulently, legal action will be taken against the parties involved.
- The offer is not available on arrival at the attraction.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discounted entry.
- Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Merlin.
- All tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable & not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value or any fraudulent activity.
- Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the ticket unless otherwise specified. Please check the attraction’s website for operating calendars to check opening times and dates.
- Merlin reserves the right to close any attraction in part or in whole throughout the year without prior warning.
- All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of entry for the relevant attraction, which are available from the attraction website.
Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
Home of Halloween
Live and breathe York's darkest history in live action shows and story telling over 2,000 years of history. Take on the black jester if you dare in York's newest attraction.
The York Dungeon has reopened. Pre-booking a time slot to visit is required, including for annual passes, flexi tickets and all promotional vouchers.
There are a number of health and safety measures in place to ensure the site re-opens safely. These can be viewed on the York Dungeon website.
Before visiting, we recommend you check the York Dungeon website for the latest updates and safety requirements.
Book your tickets in advance and just print and go. No more waiting in line to purchase a ticket! You can stroll right on into the attraction hassle-free.