Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
"The health and safety of our guests and team is our top priority, and further to the Government’s updated advice on Covid-19 Coronavirus, we have made the decision to temporarily close The Bear Grylls Adventure as a precautionary measure."
Choose from the following offers:
- Fear Zone
- Escape Room
- High Ropes
Book your tickets in advance and just print and go. No more waiting in line to purchase a ticket! You can stroll right on into the attraction hassle free.
Terms and conditions
- Merlin will carry out spot checks on proof of employment/membership with guests on arrival.
- If the Offer is found to have been used fraudulently, legal action will be taken against the parties involved.
- The Offer is not available on arrival at the Attraction.
- The Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discounted entry.
- Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Merlin.
- All tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable & not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value or any fraudulent activity.
- Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the ticket unless otherwise specified. Please check the Attraction’s website for operating calendars to check opening times and dates.
- Merlin reserves the right to close any Attraction in part or in whole throughout the year without prior warning.
- All Bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of entry for the relevant Attraction, which are available from the attraction website.
Terms and Conditions
Tickets can be bought from our new affiliate partner's booking system.
Scannable tickets will be automatically emailed to you. You can either show these on your phone or print them out.
Make a note of the attraction's unique username and password, then enter this when you are ready to purchase your tickets.