- If you feel unwell please contact the organisers on the email shown and do not attend the venue
- Sanitisers are available on site
- Face coverings are encouraged but optional
Terms and Conditions
- The season tickets are the property of the Swindon Area Civil Service Sports Club and as such care should be maintained when in the custody of those members using them.
- Only subscribing members of the Swindon Area CSSC are eligible to enter the STFC season ticket draw. .
- The winner will receive 2 tickets for a specified Wildcats home game at the Link Centre Ice rink. Unless otherwise agreed the tickets must be collected and returned to the agreed committee custodian before and after each game in which they were used, in a timely manner, to allow other members adequate time in which to use them.
5. Should your allotted game fail to take place and be re-arranged, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the committee member is advised so that alternative arrangements can be made for the re-arranged game.
- Any member who loses or misplaces the season tickets shall be responsible for the cost of replacements.
- Before receiving the season tickets, members must show a valid CSSC membership card as proof of identity.
- CSSC members entering the draw will only be allowed to win the use of the tickets once in any season for a home game.
- By entering the draw all members agree to abide by the rules.