Travelling to Kew Gardens
Please note there is limited parking around Kew Gardens. The Brentford car park is small and local parking is highly restricted. Please bear these factors in mind before visiting.
If you’re travelling by car to Kew Gardens, please check the Richmond Borough Council website for parking updates. RBG, Kew have been advised of forthcoming changes to parking restrictions on Kew Road, so please do check before you travel.
Please note: that CSSC members are not eligible for free entry to Christmas at Kew or Kew the Music as part of their corporate membership.
How book Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Visit the RBG, Kew website to pre-book your time slot online
- Click on Book Tickets under ‘All other visitors’
- Select your chosen date and time
- Choose entry type ‘Corporate Member’ for yourself as a CSSC member. For one accompanying adult guest select ‘Corporate Member Guest’. For up to five accompanying children select ‘Child (0-16 Years). Please note adult member guest tickets are 50% off the full gate price so will be £9.
- Proceed through to buy tickets and enter your payment details
- Bring your pre-booked e-ticket, either printed or on your phone or device, together with your CSSC membership card. There may be limited internet coverage at the entry point, so tap on your digicard before setting off. It will stay live on your phone for three days.
- We advise checking Kew Gardens website for the latest guidance before each visit, as this guidance may change as Government guidance changes.
- If you are not able to attend your booking please contact Kew Gardens to cancel the booking in order to free up a place for someone else.