Experience the beauty of nature like never before, at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
With two distinctly unique settings in Kew Gardens and Wakehurst, Kew’s wild botanic garden in Sussex, every day will scintillate your senses and intrigue your imagination from spring, through to winter.
Free entry for you and three children
Present your membership card on the day of your visit, for free entry to Kew Gardens and Wakehurst and access to all free attractions.
Up to three children under 16, can accompany you for free.
Plus, 50% off one adult guest admission, when attending with a member.
Essential carers accompanying visitors with a disability also get in free.
As one of only 32 UNESCO world heritage sites in the UK, Kew Gardens offers the most diverse postcode in the world.
Home to over 50,000 species of plants, fungi, trees and flowers, the 300 acres of beautifully maintained lawns, gardens, woods, greenhouses, parkland and wild spaces are just 30 minutes from central London.
A photographer’s or artist’s dream, you can experience winter walks, spring steps, summer strolls and autumn amble like never before.
Check out just some of Kew Garden’s superb facilities and experiences for the whole family.
- Davies Alpine house – Alpine plants and flowers
- Arboretum – 14,000 trees, providing an ever-changing shaded landscape
- Prince of Wales Conservatory – Fascinating eco-systems from desserts to the tropics
- Lake and Sackler crossing – Vibrant colours and stunning lakeside flora and fauna
- Children’s garden – a fun, interactive space to run, jump, climb and explore
- Great Pagoda – Stunning views across the gardens and beyond (open from 3 April 2020)
Set in the heart of the Sussex countryside, Wakehurst boasts some of the most spectacular and breathtaking views in the country.
Enjoy educational trips, guided tours and talks as you witness the changing seasons like never before. Home to 500 acres of beautifully managed gardens. At only 90 minutes outside of London, it’s a world away from the hustle and bustle.
Some of Wakehurst’s most gorgeous sites include:
- Loder Valley nature reserve – Over 300 plant and animal species make the reserve their home
- Westwood Valley – Woodland landscapes inspired by the Himalayas
- Rock Walk – An ancient terrain and rocky beauty
- Millennium seed bank – Scientific research preserving the world’s plant species
- Children’s heritage garden – Enchanting flowers, herbs and vegetables to explore
- Lunch at the Mansion – Spoil yourself to a Sunday roast in spectacular surroundings.
CSSC members are eligible for free parking at Wakehurst. To receive free parking take a ticket upon arrival and present this to a member of Wakehurst staff at the visitor centre with your CSSC membership card. The parking ticket will then be sorted for departure.
It’s always the perfect time to visit
Every month brings a new reason to visit both Kew Gardens and Wakehurst. Perfect for nature lovers everywhere, whatever the weather and whenever the season.
Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew’s website to plan your visit.
Please note this offer does not cover entry into Christmas at Kew, Kew the Musical and Glow Wild.
- To avoid disappointment, be sure to book your 90-minute time slot for the Children’s Garden prior to your visit. Link here.
- Tours and talks are included with entry, but be sure to book prior to visit on the Kew website or as soon as you arrive to avoid disappointment.
- Our partner may have limited internet coverage, so tap on your digicard before setting off. It will stay live on your phone for three days.