Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
With two distinctly unique settings in Kew Gardens and Wakehurst, Kew’s wild botanic garden in Sussex, every day will scintillate your senses and intrigue your imagination from spring, through to winter.
As one of only 32 UNESCO world heritage sites in the UK, Kew Gardens offers the most diverse postcode in the world.
Home to over 50,000 species of plants, fungi, trees and flowers, the 300 acres of beautifully maintained lawns, gardens, woods, greenhouses, parkland and wild spaces are just 30 minutes from central London.
A photographer’s or artist’s dream, you can experience winter walks, spring steps, summer strolls and autumn amble like never before.
Check out just some of Kew Garden’s superb facilities and experiences for the whole family.
- Davies Alpine house – Alpine plants and flowers
- Arboretum – 14,000 trees, providing an ever-changing shaded landscape
- Prince of Wales Conservatory – Fascinating eco-systems from desserts to the tropics
- Lake and Sackler crossing – Vibrant colours and stunning lakeside flora and fauna
- Children’s garden – a fun, interactive space to run, jump, climb and explore
- Great Pagoda – Stunning views across the gardens and beyond (open from 3 April 2020)
The Incredible Orchid Festival at Kew - Saturday 8 February - Sunday 8 March 2020
Immerse yourself in the tropics this winter by exploring the wonders of Indonesia at RBG Kew’s 25th Orchid Festival. Discover the exotic array displayed in the Princess of Wales Conservatory.
How to book your visit during the Orchid Festival
You will need to book a time slot in ahead of visiting the Orchid Festival. Once you have booked your time slot, visit RBG Kew on your chosen day and present your CSSC membership card to access the Gardens for free.
Up to three children under 16, can accompany you for free. Plus, 50% off one adult guest admission, when attending with a member.
Please note: the Orchid Festival is very popular and likely to sell out in advance.
Free entry for you and three children
Present your membership card on the day of your visit, for free entry to Kew Gardens and Wakehurst and access to all free attractions.
Up to three children under 16, can accompany you for free.
Plus, 50% off one adult guest admission, when attending with a member.
Essential carers accompanying visitors with a disability also get in free.
It’s always the perfect time to visit
Every month brings a new reason to visit both Kew Gardens and Wakehurst. Perfect for nature lovers everywhere, whatever the weather and whenever the season.
Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew’s website to plan your visit.
Please note this offer does not cover entry into Christmas at Kew, Kew the Musical and Glow Wild.
- To avoid disappointment, be sure to book your 90-minute time slot for the Children’s Garden prior to your visit. Link here.
- Tours and talks are included with entry, but be sure to book prior to visit on the Kew website or as soon as you arrive to avoid disappointment.
- Our partner may have limited internet coverage, so tap on your digicard before setting off. It will stay live on your phone for three days.
Lovely day last Sunday
So pleased to see Kew Gardens added to the benefits for CSSC membership. Even on a cold winters day in winter, this is a lovely place to explore. There is even shelter in the greenhouses if it rains!
Fab to go to Kew Gardens for free and be able to take my husband for half price. There's so much to do I could go every day for a month and not do the same things twice. Also, the gardens are forever changing. It's the gift that keeps on giving. Thank you so much
Went today and loved it! We spent 5 hours there and it only cost £30 for 6 of us!
Went to Wakehurst today, a really lovely place for adults and kids. Great value for money too.
Lovely place and so much to do. Spend most of the day walking then went on the train which lasts 40 minutes and realised how many more things there was to visit.