Krav maga is a self-defence fighting style and a great way to keep fit. It's suitable for everyone, regardless of age, gender, and level of fitness!
Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
Krav Maga self-defence classes:
- The classes are focused on learning practical self-defence skills that work for everyday people in situations we might encounter in our daily lives.
- One part of that is learning how to punch, kick, and defend effectively against a range of attacks, always working with our instinctive reactions and natural movements.
- We also look at how to be more aware of our surroundings and use our voice and body language to defuse conflicts or deter would-be attackers.
- The classes are a good full-body workout that develops endurance, strength, and motor skills.
Common side effects that you are likely to experience are:
- getting much fitter
- feeling more confident and self-assured
- getting an outlet for stress
- learning that you are stronger than you thought
- becoming stronger than you were
- having fun
- getting to know all sorts of people, who you wouldn’t guess did krav maga
Normal membership prices are £50 per month for Gold membership, and £35 for Silver membership.
As an exclusive offer for CSSC members, Gold membership is £45, and Silver membership is £30 per month. We also offer a free induction class for CSSC members (normal price £10).
We look forward to welcoming you to your first krav maga class!
The instructors and students are all very welcoming! It’s a great way to meet new people. The classes are a good work out and you’ll be sweating buckets by the end, but they’re great fun. I found that the techniques used in Krav Maga were much more practical and instinctive. It was also great to train with people from different levels. Overall a very enjoyable place to train.