CSSA Plymouth's luxury caravan is for the exclusive use of CSSC members.
Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
The caravan is situated on a Parkdean holiday site, on the edge of Newquay. Located in the heart of Cornwall, White Acres offers the best of both worlds.
- Boasting 13 tranquil fishing lakes
- 5 outdoor play parks
- Indoor soft play area
- An indoor pool
- Set in 184 acres of beautiful countryside
It's no wonder this park is a favourite!
For days out you are only a short drive away from some of Cornwall's best beaches
and endless list of attractions.
CSSA Plymouth has picked one of the best pitches on the site:
- it is close to the main entertainment complex
- it is opposite a play park and close to the fishing lakes
- it is easily accessible and has a parking space adjoining the caravan
You can view further information on the park at White Acres Parkdean Holiday Park.
- is a 12ft x 36ft ABI Vista
- it has 3 bedrooms
- sleeps 6-8
- it has one double and two twin bedrooms with additional sleeping capacity in the lounge
- it has a bathroom with shower
- its has an extra toilet
- it has a fully equipped contemporary kitchen, dining area, living room with 36" flat-screen TV, DVD player and PS3
- it has double glazing, central heating and contemporary gas fire
- it also has a lovely decked area, where you can sit and enjoy the countryside air
And the best bit? CSSA Plymouth Area is offering members a fantastic 40% discount on the basic Parkdean brochure prices; you can book either a long weekend, a Monday to Friday break or at peak holiday times, a full week.
For more information on dates available, please see the attached Excel sheet. If you would like to book, please complete the attached booking form. If you have any other queries not covered in the attachments, please email them to email@example.com.
Whether you're new to caravan breaks or a seasoned veteran, it really is a fantastic experience available at a generous CSSC discount, so don't delay - book today!
Fantastic site. Lovely caravan in a good position. 3 mins to main site complex and swimming pool. Not far off A30 or A39 so really easy to get to places around Cornwall; 10 mins to Newquay, 45 mins to St Ives. Highly recommend booking!
Fab caravan, fab site, wish they had more, difficult to book when we want as so busy.
Really good location, lovely park and had a great time. Accommodation for two is loads of room. Would easily fit four. Quite close to the A30 so not too off the beaten track for travelling further afield. Bus stop right outside the camp. Had a great time and would highly recommend.