CSSC Isle of Wight region are offering subsidies on music gigs in venues across the island.
Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
- Gig ticket subsidies continue to be popular with members and we are again extending this offer, which covers all island music venues for a further three months.
- It will continue to be reviewed quarterly depending upon uptake and our finances.
- Any tickets purchased by members for an event at a music venue on the Isle of Wight will be eligible for a 50% subsidy up to a maximum of £5 and for a maximum of four tickets per member in a calendar year.
How to claim
To claim your subsidy, please email Dave Albery, South and South East Regional Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and membership number and proof of purchase of your tickets.
- Applications must be made within 30 days of the date you purchase your tickets.
- This offer is subject to available funds
- Tickets purchased for non-members do not attract a subsidy. As previously advised the subsidy no longer includes mainland music venues.