Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
We want to see as many of our members as possible getting the most out of their CSSC membership.
If you attend sporting or social events or take part in an activity, we will give you back half the price of one or two tickets, or the cost of the activity, up to a limit of £45. This could be a Pantomime, theatre trip, concert, Wimbledon, cricket match, season ticket purchase, gym membership etc.
- The only things you can’t get cashback on are holidays, accommodation, transport, meals or drinks.
- The activities can have taken place on holiday, such as an event abroad, but we will expect you to give us a reasonable currency conversion.
- The claim can be for one or two events, but both events must be submitted on one single claim form – only one claim per member will be accepted.
- Only Leeds Area CSSC members can apply.
This cashback offer is available for events that take place between the 1st July - 31st September.
- Subject to funding, therefore, the offer may be removed at any time.
- You cannot claim cashback on any event that has already been subsidised by CSSC Leeds, and you must not claim cashback from CSSC Leeds if you intend to, or have claimed for the same event from another CSSC affiliate body such as HASSRA or the Regional (Yorkshire and The North East) CSSC cashback offer.
- Any member found doing this will be excluded from any further Leeds CSSC offers. This cashback is in addition to any other offer that CSSC Leeds might make during the year.
- The claims will be paid back to members by bank transfer to the bank account that you supply on the form. This process is run by volunteers in their own time so please be patient.
Any questions should be addressed to Adele Hirst.