Discover the world’s most diverse living plant collection at Kew Gardens. With exhibitions, talks and activities this UNESCO World Heritage Site is the perfect day out for all the family.
Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
About Kew Royal Botanical Gardens
- Set in 326 acres of beautiful grounds, containing the world’s most diverse collection of living plants, Kew Gardens is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is only 30 minutes from central London
- With spectacular glasshouses, a soaring tree-top walkway, two art galleries dedicated to botanical art, and Kew Palace – the former residence of George III and Britain's most intimate royal palace – it offers the perfect day out for groups of all ages
- 2016 heralded the arrival of two exceptional projects. The Great Broad Walk Borders is the world’s largest double herbaceous border, flanking both sides of the 320-metre long Broad Walk and featuring 60,000 perennials and grasses to ensure a dazzling display of colour from early spring to late autumn for years to come
- Meanwhile, The Hive is a dramatic, fully interactive and immersive 17-metre high installation examining the plight of the world’s bees and the vital role they play in pollinating crop species. An extraordinary aluminium honeycomb structure with light and soundscapes activated by bees in a real hive
- Iconic artist Dale Chihuly exhibits his extraordinary, luminous glass artworks until October 2019
How to book
- Simply present your membership card to receive 15% off Kew Royal Botanic Gardens for CSSC members only
Find out more
For more information and opening times of various attractions visit the Kew Garden's website.
- Adult £15.30 (Full rate: £18)
- Concessions £13.60 (Full rate: £16)
60 plus and disabled customers
- Children £5.10 (Full rate: £6)
- Under 4s go free
Please note that this offer is not valid at Wakehurst.