Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
We’d like to invite you to stroll down memory lane with us and help build a picture of what CSSC has meant to you, your family or community over the years.
Next year we’re celebrating our centenary, and it’s your memories and recollections that will help bring that celebration to life.
Terms and conditions
- The piece must be non-fiction and a memory or experience as a CSSC member or volunteer
- Entrants must be CSSC members
- By submission, you authorise CSSC to publish all or part of your entry as part of all future, relevant marketing and communications and accept these terms and conditions and their interpretation under English law.
- Entrants into any of our prize draws shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Employees of CSSC (including individuals on secondment to CSSC) and their immediate families are not eligible to be entered into the prize draw for the £50 John Lewis voucher
- Members are allowed to submit multiple written memories. Each member will only be entered into the prize draw once, multiple submissions will not lead to multiple entries in the prize draw
- Winners will be selected at random.
- CSSC reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that circumstances beyond our control mean that a prize cannot be provided to the winner.
- CSSC will notify the winner how the prize can be delivered and then redeemed.
- CSSC will contact the winner by the contact details provided.
- By entering the memory share you are agreeing that if you are selected as the successful winner of the prize draw element, you can be contacted to be notified within a week of the closing date.
- CSSC reserves the right to contact a replacement winner if the first winner has not responded within a week of their notification.
- CSSC reserves the right to change or alter the competition at any time.
- CSSC reserves the right, at its discretion to exclude entrants and/or the winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- Entries must not contain defamatory, obscene, offensive, or any other unsuitable material.