Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
We’re inviting CSSC members to share their photos that remind them of experiences with CSSC, be it events, days out, or even a photo of an old ticket to a sports competition.
All entries will be entered into a prize draw to win a £50 John Lewis voucher.
Terms and conditions
- Entrants into any of our prize draws shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- You must have the agreement of all the individuals in the photo to submit the photo.
- Photos can be of individuals, attractions or locations, events or other items that are related to CSSC membership.
- Submissions must be from current CSSC members.
- By submission, you authorise CSSC to contact you in future to request publication of your photo, as part of all publicity internal to CSSC Sports & Leisure relating to the promotion.
- By submission you accept these terms and conditions and their interpretation under English law. CSSC will not publish your photo without your express permission.
- Employees of CSSC (including individuals on secondment to CSSC) and their immediate families are not eligible to be entered into the prize draw for the £50 John Lewis voucher.
- Winners will be selected at random.
- Members are allowed to submit multiple written memories. Each member will only be entered into the prize draw once, multiple submissions will not lead to multiple entries in the prize draw
- CSSC reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value in the event that circumstances beyond our control mean that a prize cannot be provided to the winner.
- CSSC will notify the winner how the prize can be delivered and then redeemed.
- CSSC will contact the winner by the contact details provided.
- By entering the memory share you are agreeing that if you are selected as the successful winner of the prize draw element, you can be contacted to be notified within a week of the closing date.
- CSSC reserves the right to contact a replacement winner if the first winner has not responded within a week of their notification.
- CSSC reserves the right to change or alter the competition at any time.
- CSSC reserves the right, at its discretion to exclude entrants and/or the winner if he/she does not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- Entries must not contain defamatory, obscene, offensive, or any other unsuitable material.