Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
We are delighted to announce to our golfing members that we have agreed a corporate membership for all CSSC Members at Drayton Park Golf Club which is located 3 miles south of Abingdon.
The Hawtree designed parkland 18 hole course and large modern clubhouse offers facilities for a great round of golf.
CSSC Members can play 18 holes on the full course and also have access to the Nine Hole Par 3 course at reduced rates as long as they present their membership card on arrival and when making payment.
This offer is for CSSC Members and only those members in possession of a valid CSSC Membership card will receive the discount so if two or more or playing they must all present their cards.
If you attend with a non-member, you will receive the discount but they will not.
If you forget your CSSC Membership Card you will not be able to claim the reduced rate on that occasion.
Full details of the offer (note this is on trial for six weeks but barring any unforeseen circumstances will be extended to be an annual renewal).
- CSSC members will be able to play DPGC at a discounted rate, see below, and must present their CSSC membership card when making payment.
- CSSC members will be able to play the DPGC par 3 course for £3.00 per round instead of the usual £4.50
- CSSC members will have to adhere to all DPGC usual rules around booking tee times, dress code on the course and the usual golf club etiquette associated with golf clubs.
- CSSC members will not be able to acquire a handicap from DPGC through this corporate deal
- CSSC members will not be able to enter club competitions through this corporate deal
- CSSC members will have access to the club house before and after their game where they can make use of the bar and restaurant facilities
Monday to Friday
CSSC Members £15. Non Members (DPGC Rate) £21.50
Weekends and Back Holidays
CSSC Members £18. Non-Members (DPGC Rate) £27.50
Par 3 Course (9 Holes) Any Time
CSSC Members £3 Non-Members (DPGC Rate) £5.00
The following standard of dress is required when playing the18 hole course:
- Golf Shoes MUST be worn.
- Golf Trousers or Tailored Knee Length Shorts
- Golf Shirts (collared or roll neck and with sleeves)
- Rugby / Football / T-Shirts / Sleeveless Shirts/ 'Cargo' Shorts
- Jeans / Track Suit Bottoms / Combat or 3/4 length leisure shorts
- Boots / Walking Shoes
A slightly more relaxed code of dress is allowed on the Par 3 and training shoes are acceptable.
For more information contact Martin Rudman firstname.lastname@example.org.