Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
This pretty thatched and flintwalled 13th century chapel survived after the Reformation in 1547 by being used as a barn as part of Chisbury Farm.
This fine 13th century chapel was originally constructed by the lord of Chisbury Manor to assert his high social status. It allowed the household of the manor, as well as local people, to attend services and pay their taxes without having to travel to the parish church at Great Bedwyn. The building ceased to be used as a consecrated chapel in 1547, and has been used as a barn for the past three centuries.
Open any reasonable time during daylight hours