Leicester Area has available tickets for access to Chatsworth House and buildings that are part of Historic Houses organisation
We have 6 tickets available where 1 ticket will admit entry for 1 person.
We have 1 corporate ticket which will allow entry of up to 6 people to the house and gardens.
• The tickets are booked on a first come first served basis.
• Priority booking is given to members living in Leicestershire.
• You will be responsible for paying for car parking or any other addition fees. You are advised to check in advance with your chosen venue.
• Tickets may not be eligible for special events where extra charges are applicable eg firework displays, theatre events, outdoor cinema. You are advised to check in advance with your chosen venue.
• We will post tickets to you by standard First Class Royal Mail post or you can collect ticket(s) from Saxon House by arrangement.
• You will be responsible for ensuring that the borrowed tickets are either returned to an agreed Leicester CSSC Volunteer, or posted on to the next member booking the tickets, by an agreed date.