- Merlin will carry out spot checks on proof of employment/membership with guests on arrival.
- If the offer is found to have been used fraudulently, legal action will be taken against the parties involved.
- The offer is not available on arrival at the attraction.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or discounted entry.
- Tickets must be retained at all times and submitted for inspection if required by Merlin.
- All tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable & not for resale and will become automatically void on any transfer for value or any fraudulent activity.
- Tickets purchased are only valid on the date printed on the ticket unless otherwise specified. Please check the attraction’s website for operating calendars to check opening times and dates.
- Merlin reserves the right to close any attraction in part or in whole throughout the year without prior warning.
- All bookings are subject to the terms and conditions of entry for the relevant attraction, which are available from the attraction website.
Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
If you’re looking for some of the best family friendly entertainment and attractions, visit Alton Towers Resort and Hotel, one of the most awe-inspiring resort theme parks in the UK. Get ready for the ride of your life at Alton Towers, for your ticket to amazing.
Are you ready to join us at this year’s terrifyingly fantastic Scarefest with spooks, frights and thrills for everyone? Families can brave spook-tacular Halloween shows, enjoy the gardens at night like never before and try to escape our truly terrifying new outdoor scare maze. Expect spines to be tingled.
Brave enough to ride our head-spinning, hair-raising coasters in total darkness? Bold enough to tiptoe through our Dungeon in the dark? Mad enough for our horrifying, terrifying mazes? Two have already won awards – and a third brand new outdoor maze beckons – can you escape?
From 9th - 11th October & 16th October - 1st November
Alton Towers has reopened with reduced numbers and a range of hygiene and safety measures to protect visitors and employees, including face coverings on a number of rides. To see their full safety requirements and FAQs please visit the website.
Before visiting we recommend you check their website for the latest updates and safety requirements.
Please note, that the attraction may run promotions, which CSSC can’t match. So, please check the Alton Towers website before booking, to make sure you get the best price.