- £5 off 12 Month Premium OS Maps Subscription valid until 31 August 2021.
- Discount applies to the first payment only. Subsequent payments will revert to £23.99 per year. Subscription can be cancelled at any time.
Members of CSSC benefit from a great range of discounted and free days out and shopping vouchers.
Explore the outdoors
Whatever your adventure, Ordnance Survey is here to help you explore the outdoor and discover Britain at it’s best.
OS Maps brings you hundreds of thousands of ready made routes available to help you discover the outdoors. You can also create and plot your own routes so you can explore the way you want to
- 10% discount OS Maps, giving you unlimited OS Explorer and Landranger maps on any device, making it easy for you to explore the great outdoors.
- 10% discount on any OS Explorer or Landranger paper maps. Our OS Explorer maps are perfect for day-tripping, extensive hikes, and cycling.
- They come in both standard and Weatherproof Active, so you'll never get caught out in a storm. Our Landranger maps cover long distances making them perfect for an extensive hike, cycling tour, or driving holiday. It’s the perfect companion for your next trek or excursion.
- £5 off a 12 Month Premium OS Maps Subscription, with unlimited access to OS Explorer and OS Landranger maps for the whole of Great Britain.
If you’re beginning your time in the outdoors and want to learn more then head to GetOutside for guides, information and hints and tips.
- Only one discount code can be applied at a basket per transaction.
- Discount valid from Feb 22 2021 to Jan 3 2022.
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or offers.
- Discount does not apply to Custom Maps.
- OS Maps Subscription offer limited to one use per customer.
Thanks grat for the free deal, its an excellent resource.
Great offer. Great for finding quiet cycle routes too.
OS maps are the best way to plan your routes and using the app you can record your exercise routes be it walking running or cycling. this in turn helps you to set targets for your exercise and hence promotes your wellbeing!!! so providing us with a free supply of maps for 3 months is amazing