Member Service Advisor
- Provide an effective and efficient service acting as the first point of contact for all member and non member enquiries, providing information and advice on our membership services.
- Ensure all calls and queries are undertaken efficiently and within agreed standards.
- Explain the benefits and features of our membership to maximise retention of our membership.
- Process membership applications and electronic subscription pay data files and to ensure all files match the requirements to enable reconciliation
- Process manual and paperless direct debit payments and production of monthly reports.
- Download and process all member cancellations through daily BACS reports provided through supplier.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Provide and produce daily reporting for third party suppliers to ensure and enable membership access.
- Support Member Experience Manager in processing membership renewals.
- Carry out daily data cleanse projects to improve data accuracy and integrity.
Provide support and feedback as and when required to other departments within CSSC.
• Customer awareness and support
• Customer Service experience, ability to interact and help people
• Living our values of: passionate, progressive, open, supportive and social
Skills, experience & qualifications
• 1 years’ experience in a similar customer support role and understands the importance of excellent customer service and service level agreements
• Knowledge of managing online information systems, CRM systems or e-trading systems
• Experience of data management and analysis and MI reports
• Ability to plan and organise
• A positive and resilient individual who excels at all forms of communication
• Previous experience of working with volunteers or within a membership organisation
• Flexible - in terms of working hours and way of working
• Be able to work remotely in a professional and safe environment to do so.
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Flexible remote working
- Staff incentives and rewards
- 24.5 days holiday (plus bank holiday allowance)
Please note: The successful candidate will be required to undertake a series of employment checks including a CRB and credit check.
If you haven’t received a response by the interview week, unfortunately, your application has not been successful.
CSSC Sports & Leisure is a not-for-profit membership organisation with over 160,000 members, and an annual turnover of £7m. We are part funded by the Cabinet Office and our vision is to inspire our members to explore new ways to be active and healthy.
Membership to CSSC is open to the public sector and we provide a diverse range of activities (both physical and social), connecting people and promoting wellness and fun which includes:
- A huge variety of taster days
- Over 60 sports for all ages and abilities
- Fantastic savings in our online shop, or in store with over 2,000 discounts, cashback offers and vouchers with our partners