General Competition Terms & Conditions
1. CSSC Competitions are open to CSSC members only. Employees (including individuals on secondment to CSSC) of CSSC Ltd and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
2. Only one entry shall be accepted per CSSC member. Checks will be made to ensure that entrants are currently subscribing to CSSC.
3. The closing date for receipt of all entries shall be mid-day on the final day of the competition and the winner(s) will be notified within 7 days.
4. Responsibility for all additional costs connected with prizes e.g. meals, travel expenses, accommodation, refreshments and any other out of pocket expenses, shall rest solely with the winner and their guests.
5. Prizes are strictly non-transferable, they must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. Should a winner not be able to accept their prize, the prize must be declined within 28 days of notification. CSSC reserves the right to award such declined prizes to other entrants drawn. The Chief Executive's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Results of CSSC competitions shall be published on the CSSC's Website or in Leisure Scene or can be requested in writing from CSSC.
7. CSSC cannot accept responsibility for missing, undelivered or late entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
8. Entrants must supply full details as required and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
9. CSSC reserves the right to cancel or amend a competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
10. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering a competition.
11. Information from your entry may be used within CSSC Sports & Leisure, but will not be released to any third party companies in contravention of the Data Protection Act.
12. By entering this competition you give permission to CSSC to use your details for promotional purposes e.g. report in Leisure Scene / Website.
13. For the Members' Draw Terms and Conditions, please visit the
Members' Draw home page